Website Mahad Manpower Co. W.L.L
Recruitment Agency in Qatar
5 Poultry Production Mechanical Technician in Qatar
5 Poultry Production Mechanical Technician: The poultry Technician is responsible for overseeing and managing the complex poultry farming facility. The farm’s operational facility is accountable for its facility outcomes and performance. Additionally, they have to raise animals in a manner beneficial to their well-being and assess their needs throughout the entire process. The primary duties and responsibilities involve the regular maintenance of the poultry manufacturing equipment and other equipment. Record and document maintenance every day.
Poultry Production Mechanical Technician Maintains services, performs repairs on equipment, and confirms proper operation of production equipment and electrical systems. Knowledgeable in production maintenance works.
Duties & Responsibilities
Interprets and comprehends manufacturer’s manuals for equipment and prevention (PM) tasks sheets and safety guidelines. Performs the specific tasks promptly during non-production and production hours, complying with OSHA Lockout/Tagout and Company safety requirements. Maintains logbooks through applying mathematical skills throughout the stages of the equipment PM. On, calibrate the equipment to performance standards–poultry Production Mechanical Technician. The technician monitors the kit’s performance and informs production and maintenance supervisors of possible issues.
High School or equivalent
3- 6 or more years of GCC work experience Poultry Production Mechanical Technician. Reading, writing, and analytical skills are required. Must have all personal tools and have the facility seek out bent use and operate hand tools and industrial shop equipment.
Poultry Production Mechanical Technician Environmental Factors and Physical Requirements
- The position is active. Activities like troubleshooting and re-design existing systems on the plant floor are routine.
- I may need to maneuver equipment occasionally.
- May need to access files, supplies, and equipment.
- The position requires an associate to possess the facility to maneuver throughout the complex and each facility.
- The most common exposures are damp floors in the plant’s environment, including plastic and metal grating surfaces. Could even be exposed to 28 degrees to 100 degrees Fahrenheit temperatures with ambient and 100% humidity. May handle product 25 degrees to 50 degrees Fahrenheit. They could even expose to fifty dB to 110 dB noise ranges. They could even disclose all chemicals utilized in poultry, food, and processing facilities. Must wear and use protective and safety equipment required for the work directed by the company poultry Production Mechanical Technician.
Salary: Competitive Salary
Benefits: As per Qatar Labor Law
visit here, Mahadjobs.com
To apply for this job please visit mahadjobs.com.