Website Mahad Manpower Co. W.L.L
Recruitment Agency in Qatar
We required 05 Poultry Production Mechanical Technician in Qatar.
Poultry Production Mechanical Technician Maintains, services, and performs repairs on equipment so on confirm proper operation of production equipment and electrical systems. Knowledgeable in production maintenance works.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reads interpret and understand manufacturers’ equipment manuals, preventative (PM) task sheets, and safety policies. Performs equipment adjustments and repairs, preventative maintenance, and emergency breakdowns. Performs specific duties during both production and non-production hours promptly with OSHA Lockout/Tagout and Company safety regulations. Monitors the performance of the kit and informs maintenance and production supervisors of potential problems. Maintains logbooks by applying math skills through the equipment PM stages so on calibrate machinery to performance standards—poultry Production Mechanical Technician.
High School or equivalent
3- 6 or more years of GCC work experience Poultry Production Mechanical Technician. Reading, writing, and analytical skills are required. Must have all personal tools and have the facility seek out bent use and operate hand tools and industrial shop equipment.
Poultry Production Mechanical Technician Environmental Factors and Physical Requirements
- The position is active. On the plant floor, activities like troubleshooting and re-design of existing systems are routine.
- May need to maneuver equipment occasionally.
- May need to access files, supplies, and equipment.
- Position requires an associate to possess the facility to maneuver throughout the complex and each one facility.
- During a plant environment, exposure primarily consists of wet and moist floors, including metal and plastic grating surfaces. Could even be exposed to 28 degrees to 100 degrees Fahrenheit temperatures with both ambient and 100% humidity. May handle product 25 degrees to 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Could even be exposed to noise ranges of fifty dB to 110 dB. They could even be exposed to all or any chemicals utilized in poultry, food, and processing facilities. Must wear and use protective and safety equipment required for the work directed by the company poultry Production Mechanical Technician.
Salary: Competitive Salary
Benefits: As per Qatar Labor Law
visit here, Mahadjobs.com
To apply for this job please visit mahadjobs.com.